Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

More rings! Yay!

I now carry three ring sizes! 3", 2.5" and 2" rings. Personally, I LOVE THE 3" RINGS.
They are nicely weighted, the hold over 100 ribbon ring tags and they close nicely. So loving them....all of my ribbon ring tags are on 3" rings now. :)

I am thinking of carrying 1" rings.... they are really, really cute.

I have freinds that are CTMH and Stampin' Up demonstrators. They hang their ribbon by "families". They hang a family on a 1" ring and then all of their CTMH 1" rings on a larger rings. Very cute and practical.

I had a customer request that I carry 5" rings. Whoa! A 5" ring would hold close to 200 ribbon ring tags, I would guess. I don't know how many people would be interested in a ring of that size....Anyone?

No comments: