Having a booth at scrapbook conventions is very hard work, especially if I go alone. Set up is a few hours of lifting, assembling and sweating... then two days of working in my booth, especially difficult if I am alone (can you say NO potty break for 8 hours!!?!?!) with evenings spent alone in the hotel (lonely...), then pack everything back up and fly back home. I am exhausted just thinking about it.
Here is the Ribbon Ring tour schedule for the rest of the year:
- June 12, 13 - CK Pasadena, CA
- July 28, 29, 30, 31, August 1 - CHA Orlando, FL (both wholesale & consumer shows)
- August 22, 23 - Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Colorado Springs, CO
- September 11, 12 - The Great American Scrapbook Expo, Salt Lake City, UT
- September 18, 19 - CK San Marcos, TX
- September 26, 27 - Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Las Vegas, NV
- November 6, 7 - CK Seattle, WA
As you can see, I am killing myself in September being gone nearly every weekend, then I took October off (since I am turning 40 that month-figure I could least do that at home!).
If you attending any of these shows, please stop by and see me. :)