Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Friday, June 12, 2009

I am in Pasadena!!!

I am doing the Creating Keepsakes Pasadena show today and tomorrow. This is the first time I have been to Pasadena. It is such a beautiful city!! Last night I treated myself to Pinkberry.... never heard of it before, but it sounded so cute, I just had to go in. It was soooo yummy. Kind of like ice cream, but texture like frozen yogurt... so delicioso.

Okay, back to convention stuff:

Many people have asked me to post directions on how to make the ribbon flowers (topiaries) so I will take some pics and post directions when I get back home next week.

For directions on how to make the ribbon cupcakes, please scroll down... I wrote them up a few months ago on this blog.

If you are in the Pasadena area, please come by and visit me!

No comments: