Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ribbon Ring scrapbook room


Okay. So I'm a neat freak. I'll own that.

People always ask me what my scrapbook room looks like, so here is a pic of one wall.

I have a special Ribbon Ring for the spools on the right side, so I dont have to pull them down to know what is on them. Each spool is labeled by a letter/number combo with the corresponding info on the Ribbon Ring tag. These spools have 10-100 yards on them. I just snip off a yard and put it on the Ribbon Ring.

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow that must have taken some time to organize the wall- I love organizing.
Thanks for sharing
blessings Dawn ll

Melissa said...

I LOVED every minute of organizing. Now, if my daughter would put things back where she found them..... GRRRRR!!!